HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quilted dress made from scrap fabric.



One of my goals this year is to find ways to use the piles of fabric scraps that I have saved up.  I have a bad habit of running to the fabric store every time I have a project in mind leaving me with a sewing room busting at the seams with beautiful fabric scraps.  For years I have been saving it for quilts but quilting is not something that fits into my life right now and some of this fabric has got to go! 



My newest passion is using it to make quilted dresses.  I have made several and will post more pics soon but here is one that I made for my sweet niece for her first birthday. 




I also made her a doll using the pattern I mentioned in this post and placed them both in a bag made out of more beautiful scrap fabric.

I would love to here what you do with your scrap fabric! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.