HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, November 12, 2012

Little Fall Dress


It has been a busy time around here.  Projects, Fall fun, and more projects.  I'm also still working to correct the Little French Dress pattern.  I made Madeline the 3T-4T size out of some of Heather Ross's linen fabric with a light pink vintage lace at the bottom.  I love this fabric but I feel like the dress needs more vintage lace and some pockets.  It is also a little big on her which means my sizing is just about right for this pattern.  












The weather here is amazing.  Warm and breezy one day and cold enough for a fire the next and as much as I love teaching my children and watching their minds and hearts grow with books I know the real lessons come from exploring God's gifts in nature so during this time of year we let God teach.  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.