HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sewing Studio














I was working on some photo books with Heritage Makers and came across photos of the sewing studio.  It's not finished in these photos but it is clean and organized.  To be honest it's not finished now either!  I need to hang a few more shelves and do some decorating.  I tend to need "time outs" after these bid projects.  It's very time consuming and draining to do these room make-overs and once the organizing is done I have found that I just need some time to sit back and get to know my new space before I put all the final touches together.



We took out the one closet and this is the one that is left.  It's turned out to be a great storage space for both the kids and myself.  They have lots of extra craft supplies, paper, and the printer and are going up daily to find that perfect thing to make what ever they are making come together.  It's really quite cute!   

Now if I could just find the time and energy to sew.........

Better pics coming soon.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Dalisa, your sewing room is a dream!!
    Have a nice day Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make or buy the table in the middle of the room? I'm looking for one just like it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.