HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, May 14, 2012

Unfinished Projects


We are expanding the strawberry garden


And the Rabbit run.


I've been planning to finish this dress for over a year now. 


This one I made for a dear friends daughter and my mother-in-law took it home to finish.  I can't wait to see pics of her wearing it.





This is one of several skirts I'm working on for myself to wear this summer as well as a tutorial!  It's just a simple skirt with double elastic waist band.  I chose to do the double waist band to give it a better shape on a mature body.  These are so comfy to wear around the house and I can still look cute if I have to run out.


I'm recovering my moms favorite chair.  I found some fabric I liked at Joannes' surprisingly so I won't have to stress over it getting used and abused since this is our homeschool reading/gymnastics chair.


Don't ask!  I'm not sure what to say other than my hubby worked hard on this....I'm planting grapes, kiwi, and green beans on it so maybe that will help a little. 


This is my favorite project.  A tree service dumped a truck load of ground up yard waste today.  If you want to know what it's for then watch this fantastic video Back to Eden!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you haven't emailed me back!!! Send me an email with your new email so I have it. (appendageassemblage at hotmail dot com)

    I love the chicken coup Tony made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.