HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bling denim

Here are a few things I have been working on. I've been sewing up lots of fun stuff but haven't had the chance to blog about them. Hopefully a new surprise from my hubbie will help with that!

These shorts are made from some fabulous denim I found at Joannes. It has gold thread weaved in it that makes it look really nice. These are a part of an outfit that I will hopefully be able to finish and show you this weekend!


Front

Back

I've also been working on our container garden. It's the worst time of year to do it but I like to rescue the throw aways and half priced/half dead plants that are easy to find right now. You will never know they were rejects come this fall.

Gardenias, herbs, roses, succulents, ferns, and a African Violet in a tiny tea cup..... They are all my favorite.












And tonight after I finish up Madeline's shirt I will be working on an iPad tote out of theses napkins from Anthropologie. I wish there was a store that sold this fabric!




My wonderful husband surprised me with an iPad this week! Totally unexpected! What a good boy;) My VERY old computer is upstairs in the sewing room and I disappear a lot to coordinate the kids events, plan homeschool lessons, and blog. I think he was missing me;)

Now I need to know if anyone would like a tutorial for an ipad case. I enjoy writing them and sharing with you all but they are time consuming so let me know if your interested!

It will not be a flip and fold table top style because I like the hard back with smart top. I plan on making something padded for protection that can be tossed in my purse when I head out. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.