HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Sunsuit Pattern Remix

Hi everyone!  If you are visiting from Me Sew Crazy welcome!

Today I'm guest posting this Pattern Remix over at Me Sew Crazy as part of her super fun Pattern Remix month!  The original pattern is FREE baby sunsuit tutorial by Rae over at Made By Rae.

The hat is a new pattern I'm working on that will be available for free hopefully by next week.  It still needs a little reworking but it was so fun to watch her crawl around the garden wearing this hat.  I couldn't believe she kept it on!!

I can't wait to show you how cute it looks in patterned fabric!  The secret is a stiff big brim.





 
So head over to Me Sew Crazy for more photos and a mini tutorial.  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.