HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Clutch



Sorry it's been so long!  We have been out of town.  Just the hubby and I!  We are so lucky to have family that is willing to help so we can spend some time together.  It's nice to miss the kids every once in awhile! 

So to make it up to you I am going to be giving away 2 of these clutches!  All you have to do is guess where we've been!  Don't worry I'll show you photo's with lots of clues;)

Here is the clutch.  It's actually a hipster.  It's a little smaller and has a chain handle so you can wear it across your shoulder and it lands perfectly on your hip, hence the hipster title.  I've had these frames for awhile but never got around to making a pattern for them.  This is the first one from the new pattern and although I want to make the elbow length about 3mm smaller, it still turned out really cute!










The fabric is Anna Marie Horner Square Dance Dusk Panel.  It is absolutely beautiful in person!  It is 100% cotton voile so it is light and almost silky.  I've been hording this fabric for awhile.  I'm dying to make a dress for myself but want to make sure I have the perfect design first.  I would be devastated if I ruined this fabric!  It's priced for $12.50 a yard over at Fabric Worm which is less than our local shop.  The pictures however don't do it justice.  You really need to get your hands on this fabric to appreciate it! 






The back


So if you are interested in winning one of these clutches click on the picture below and good luck!  I know you won't be disappointed!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.