HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oven Apron

Happy New Year!  I'm back!  We finished moving and have settled in a bit.  It was no fun!  I didn't think we were ever going to finish!  It's been killing me not to sew but I had to put my family first and get our home in order.  So this turned out a little cheesy!   We lost all of our kitchen towels in the move so I planned on making some tonight but somehow ended up with this oven apron.




The kids keep running off with my towels and I never wear aprons when I cook so I thought this would be the perfect solution.




It was suppose to be a bird on a branch but now that I look at the photos it just looks like a bird with a giant foot.  




I added snaps to attach it to the stove.





I hope to get back to a normal routine soon.  Unfortunately this is what my sewing room looks like right now. 





I don't have a light yet, maybe that's why my bird looks like big foot, but the yellow popcorn ceiling is gone and I'm testing out paint colors.  Yea!  Hopefully I will have an after photo sometime this year;)




I hope you had a fantastic New Years! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the oven apron. So cute. And I totally saw the branch. ;) I hope you got my Christmas/Thank You card in the mail, since you've moved. I used the address on your package you sent. I LOVE my clutch and have gotten TONS of compliments on it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.