HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crafting with the stars




I've entered the scavenger bag in the crafting with the stars contest over at Sew Dang Cute.  It sounds like so much fun!  If you haven't checked it out you should!  She will be picking 12 crafters to pair up with one of these craft stars for a 4 week crafting challenge.  How fun! 

1. Amy (Mod Podge Rocks)
2. Beckie (Infarrantly Creative)
3. Char (Crap I've Made)
4. Cheri H. (I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar)
5. Cheri P. (It's So Very Cheri)
6. Heather (Dollar Store Crafts)
7. Jen (Tatertots & Jello)
8. Kierste (Brown Paper Packages)
9. Lorie (Be Different...Act Normal)
10. Michelle (Someday Crafts)
11. Sachiko (Tea Rose Home)
12. Shelley (How Does She?)

This is a fantastic list of craft stars and I hope I get to work with one of them!  So far this is my favorite project that has been linked.  It's a tutorial by Just between friends and Rosy Red Buttons.  I thought this would be so cute as a small desk top clock with a photo of the kids.  I wish I would have seen this before Christmas!  Maybe I can get an early start on Christmas gifts this year. 




This also got me thinking that I would love to know your favorite tutorial of 2010.  I don't have a lot of time to browse other blogs and miss so many fantastic ideas!  Please share if you have favorite!  Especially if it's one of your own! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.