HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Skull knit shirt for boy

I finally got the Tee for Two pattern from Figgy's.  I absolutely love this pattern.  There are so many fun possibilities and I'm using up all the knit scraps that have been taking up space in my fabric cabinet.  I made the arms out of super fine knit because we are in Florida and I added a pocket because we must have mini rocket ships in our possession at all times.  I just cut a pocket out in a shape I liked and stitched it on showing raw edges.  It worked out great.  I plan on making many more.  Thanks for the inspiration Rae


As you can see my little guy liked it so much he had to rock out.







Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.